Jabil Introduces InControl Supply Chain SaaS Decision Support Solution
New Intelligent Digital Supply Chain Cloud Platform and Application Suite Drive Speed and Business Agility with Unmatched Visibility, Advanced Risk Management and Instant Collaboration
"Today's supply chains and tools aren't architected to effectively
address all of the requirements our customers need to compete and win in
an increasingly digital ecosystem," said
Jabil's InControl SaaS is a multi-tenant, intelligent digital supply chain cloud platform that provides ubiquitous connectivity, advanced analytics and machine learning technologies to optimize real-time decision-making for supply chain practitioners. The cloud platform also ingests structured and unstructured data across the entire ecosystem, connecting with ERP, MRP, sales & operations planning, transportation, financial reporting, and third-party content providers, including weather, geo-mapping and other software.
New Application Suite Drives End-to-End Global Supply Chain Performance
In concert with the cloud platform, Jabil has developed five integrated applications to provide much-needed visibility, collaboration, risk management and diagnostics:
- Supply Chain Visibility: Gain valuable insight through real-time reports and alerts on orders, compliance, event risk, problem resolution and financial performance
- Event Risk: Minimize loss from unforeseen disruptions by recovering faster through instant alerts, impact analyses and detailed recovery options
- Design for Supply Chain: Understand the impact of different product decisions and avoid high-risk components through early assessments during product design and prototyping stage
- Risk Management: Reduce vulnerability and ensure proactive continuity through dynamic and customized risk scoring that weighs availability, complexity, delivery and other critical supply chain risk factors
Supply Chain Diagnostics: Gain deep actionable insights across the demand and supply network to improve sourcing and partner collaboration while delivering root cause analysis of missed KPIs and key metrics
"Jabil InControl provides an upfront, end-to-end supply chain analysis
that helps us achieve the total landed cost on our broad product
As part of its go-to-market model, Jabil's specialized supply chain, procurement and professional services will assist customers in deploying InControl. Additionally, Jabil has entered into a joint business relationship with PwC, a leading professional services and advisory firm, to integrate the InControl Supply Chain SaaS Supply Chain Decision Support solution in its ongoing digital transformation advisory, supply chain planning and management consulting services.
"Digital transformation of the supply chain must be about readiness,
return and relevance," said
Pricing and Availability
Beginning in the third quarter, Jabil's InControl SaaS platform and applications will be generally available for customer implementations. The platform and applications will be priced on a per month/per application model. InControl onboarding, integration and implementation services also are available.
- For more information on Jabil InControl SaaS platform and applications, go to www.jabil.com/incontrol
- For more information on Jabil's managed services, go to www.jabil.com/idsc
Jabil is a product solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. Offering complete product supply chain management from facilities in 28 countries, Jabil provides comprehensive, individualized-focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, "JBL." Further information is available on Jabil's website: jabil.com.
News Provided by Acquire Media