- Where can I find more information on form 1099 - DIV?
- The 1099-DIV statement is sent by the extended due date each year, except for reporting amounts under $10.00.
Links to Form 8937, Report of Organizational Actions Affecting Basis of Securities, are maintained on our website for 10 years to comply with Treasury Regulations when we expect a distribution to impact shareholder's basis in Jabil common stock.
Form 8937 - CY11
Form 8937 -March 2012
Form 8937 - June 2012
Form 8937 - August 2012
Form 8937 - December 2012
Form 8937 - March 2013
Form 8937 - June 2013
Form 8937 - September 2013
Form 8937 - December 2013
Form 8937 - March 2015
Form 8937 - June 2015
Form 8937 - September 2015
Form 8937 - December 2015
Form 8937 - March 2016
Form 8937 - June 2016
Form 8937 - September 2016
Form 8937 - December 2016
Form 8937 - March 2017
Form 8937 - June 2017
Form 8937 - September 2017
Amended Form 8937 – September 2017
- Does Jabil host a conference call? How can I listen?
- Earnings press releases are usually issued after the market closes. Management typically hosts a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. ET on the same day. The call is available live to investors and the general public on Jabil.com.
- What exchange is Jabil traded on?
- Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JBL.
- When was Jabil's initial public offering?
- On April 29, 1993 the Initial Public Offering price of Jabil shares was $7.00 ($0.875 split adjusted USD). Jabil's common stock began trading on the NASDAQ under the symbol JBIL. Jabil Inc. has been publicly held since April 1993.
- When is Jabil's fiscal year end?
- Jabil's fiscal year end is August 31.
- Has JBL split shares? When?
|22 Jul 1997
|17 Feb 1999
|30 Mar 2000
- Do Jabil shares pay a dividend?
- Yes, the company approved the payment of its first quarterly dividend to common stockholders; the dividend of %0.07 per share was payable on June 1, 2006 to shareholders of record on May 15, 2006.
- Where can I find a history of Jabil stock's closing price?
- Click here for historical stock prices and charts.
- How can I get financial documents sent to me?
- To obtain an investor information pack that contains financial documents and other relevant materials, fill out the Investor Inquiry information form. Alternatively, you may view or download electronic copies of these items.
- Can I buy stock directly from Jabil?
- No. Jabil investors must purchase shares through a licensed stockbroker.
- Who is Jabil's transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent handles all issues concerning stock certificates, including issuing, transferring, or lost certificates and address changes.
formerly EquiServe Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43023
Providence, RI 02940-3023
Phone (781) 575-4593 or 877-498-8865
A secure online account access management tool allows direct owners of Jabil Circuit stock to view share balance, account history and conduct transactions online. This access is for employees and shareholders of record, if your shares are held through a bank or brokerage firm, you will need to contact that firm about your account.
- Who is Jabil's CPA?
- Ernst & Young
- When and where was Jabil incorporated?
- Jabil Inc. was incorporated on February 21, 1992 in the state of Delaware.
- Where is Jabil headquarters?
- Jabil Headquarters
10560 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33716
Phone (727) 577-9749
- Which indice includes Jabil Inc.?
- Jabil Inc. is included in the S&P MidCap 400 Index.
- Does Jabil’s name change give rise to any U.S. federal tax reporting obligation for its shareholders?
- Jabil Circuit, Inc. changed its name to “Jabil Inc.” effective June 5, 2017 by filing a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation with the Delaware Secretary of State. Jabil believes the name change qualifies as a reorganization under Section 368 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Therefore, shareholders of Jabil common stock may need to attach a disclosure statement to their U.S. federal income tax returns. Shareholders should seek advice from their tax advisors to determine if they are subject to any U.S. federal tax reporting requirements.